8/14/2008

Sugar cane juice

lately, everywhere I go, I always found sugarcane juice stalls in my town. then because of my curious, I’m starting to order lemon sugarcane, and for me, it taste good. First they put sugar cane stick into small machine and produce sugar cane essence then they mix it with lemon juice. But don't you know that:

  1. sugar cane fresh juice is safe for diabetic suffer.
  2. Sugar cane can heal cough.
  3. Sugar cane can reduce fever, up grade your stamina and good for your heart.
It's good to try it....

2 comments:

Renee August 15, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

mmm. I have not had sugar cane in years. I just love the taste of it. I wish we could buy the juice bottled here.

SinSecret September 26, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

I looove sugar cane juice! In Florida, we called it guarapo, and I'd have it and a cuban pastry every day for breakfast when we'd visit family.

Mmmm...

Hi...

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP